Best Before: February 1st 2022
Cassava Mix Flour 300g
Ingredients: Precooked corn flour, cassava starch, milk powder, sugar and baking powder. Contains Milk.
For 18 Cassava Cheese Rolls
- 10.57 Oz (300gr) of mix ready to prepare
- ½ Lb, of ground cheese
- 1 Oz (1 tablespoon) of margarine
- 200 ml of water
- Before mixing the ingredients, grind the cheese in a food processor until obtaining a fine consistency. If you use a non-salted cheese, and salt taste
- To the content of Cassava Flour add the ground cheese and one tablespoon of the previously melted margarine.
- Then add water until forming a firm and soft dough
- Preheat over at 480 ºF
- Mold from the Cassava Cheese Rolls and place them a greased cooking sheet. Put them in the oven and let them cook for 15 – 18 minutes until they turn brown
- This way you will obtain the most delicious Cassava Cheese Rolls (pan de yucca) ideal for Breakfast, snacks and special reunions
Cassava Mix Flour (Mezcla YucaHarina) - 300g
- 1 September 2022